This homemade cashew cream is easy to make and is a fantastic cruelty- free alternative to cream. It also happens to be healthy for you so you can add an extra helping on everything sweet related! I use this in place of cream and it is delicious on it’s own, or as a super yummy ‘garnish’.
1 cup of raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
¼ – ½ cup of water for blending
2 ½ Tabs of sweetener (I use Maple Syrup and light Agave)
¼ teaspoon Natural Vanilla Extract
1. Drain Cashews and rinse with water.
2. Place cashews in the food processor and process.
3. Slowly add part of the water and the sweeteners- process well.
4. Add the remaining water (depending on what consistency you like and process for several minutes until smooth.
5. Enjoy on everything you would normally put cream on!