- 2 Rows of Whittaker’s Dark Ghana (broken up into small blocks)
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- Combine ingredients in a microwave safe small bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Put the bowl into the microwave for another 30 seconds, remove and stir.
- Mix ingredients until all chocolate is dissolved and forms a smooth, runny sauce.
- Topping is now ready to be poured over ice-cream.
- Leave to set for a few minutes and serve.